SOLD Wanted: JB rugged 2x3 / 3x4

soyale

SOLD found one, thanks StrokeofLuck!

ISO jb rugged 2x3 / 3x4 or similar. It can look worn; as long as it still keeps cues safe, i dont care much what it looks like. Offer up!

Last edited:

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a 4 x 8 JB Rugged that is black with blue interior. It is an older one with the single shoulder strap. It is loaded though, 3 pockets on front, bottom pocket can store a jump handle, top and side handles, and his famous interior. Asking 200.00 + shipping if interested. All zippers (double) work fine and are in great shape. I sold all but two cues and no longer need the extra space.

soyale

I have a 4 x 8 JB Rugged that is black with blue interior. It is an older one with the single shoulder strap. It is loaded though, 3 pockets on front, bottom pocket can store a jump handle, top and side handles, and his famous interior. Asking 200.00 + shipping if interested. All zippers (double) work fine and are in great shape. I sold all but two cues and no longer need the extra space.
Thats more case than i will ever need, but thanks a ton! Hopefully somebody else scoops that from you, seems like a good deal.

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Check out The Players Club. They always have JB's and can order what you want if they don't have on hand

soyale

Check out The Players Club. They always have JB's and can order what you want if they don't have on hand

i can’t seem to find any cases on the website.