The table to have for a set of $2000 balls

middleofnowhere

Registered
If you read the whole description it sounds like it may be worth it. It was designed to be installed on super yachts with a self leveling system. The quality, complexity and what it comes with, it sounds pretty expensive to make.

Remember, people on here are paying $500.00 for a single mass produced CF shaft. Probably just a matter of perspective.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I’ve driven a Chiron and it’s absolutely worth the price. Not even a question.
I have driven a lot of very, very nice cars, to me they would be fun for a few weekends but that's about it. Its not practical for an everyday driver, at least not if you wanna keep it nice or keep your license very long for that matter. It could be our climate has a large effect on that too since we park nice cars up here for 5-6 months per year.

middleofnowhere

Registered
I have driven a lot of very, very nice cars, to me they would be fun for a few weekends but that's about it. Its not practical for an everyday driver, at least not if you wanna keep it nice or keep your license very long for that matter. It could be our climate has a large effect on that too since we park nice cars up here for 5-6 months per year.
Some cars are almost not practical at all. I had a Corvette one time that I went on the road with. It was a nightmare that car was so uncomfortable.

You couldn't get more than a few hundred miles without getting out of the car and dreading getting back in. And forget trying to play pool after that.

It's funny I went from a Corvette to a pickup truck with a camper top. Now that was actually practical. I'm still a pickup truck driver.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are exactly right. Also what happens when you drive a “nice” car everyday for a month? It becomes normal. There’s nothing special about it anymore. It’s just a car, I know this from personal experience.

For weekends or trips yes those big time cars are a blast but daily they just kinda blend in and it’s just another car. I know lots of people here in LA this has happened to. We are lucky enough to have a climate they are usable year round…….in the worst possible traffic in America. Traffic in Manila, Bangkok and Delhi India is worse.

best Fatboy

wakuljr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Theres another article on my news stream about a VW motorhome that has a spot for your bugati underneath it. But no room for a pool table in there

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not a bit faster during a freeway traffic jam than a Camry..🤣 Great if you want to run at Bonneville though.
I was on PCH north of Malibu. I drove it for 30 minutes. I smashed the gas once to the floor. Hit 140mph for a second or 2.

When I first got in I was going 100mph I thought the speedo was in Kms/hour so I thought I was going 62mph- I was going 100mph and swear I didn’t know it. Never driven anything close to it. Even the Veyron wasn’t 20% as good. The best car I’ve ever driven by a lot. Nothing close.