Omega Billiards Live Webcast Diamond Open

Brookeland Bill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don’t waste your money one telecast has little sound. No announcers and the scores are not posted. The other live camera has sub par announcers. You never know what’s coming up next. Poor telecast of one pocket.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don’t waste your money one telecast has little sound. No announcers and the scores are not posted. The other live camera has sub par announcers. You never know what’s coming up next. Poor telecast of one pocket.
TY- The whole event seems kinda lackluster. JMHO

Brookeland Bill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TY- The whole event seems kinda lackluster. JMHO
Poorly structured for subscribers to determine the schedule. The venue was not a very warm and inviting location. It looked like a basement that was set up with pool tables. I’d prefer some dingy old time pool room with some character.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Poorly structured for subscribers to determine the schedule. The venue was not a very warm and inviting location. It looked like a basement that was set up with pool tables. I’d prefer some dingy old time pool room with some character.
You nailed it.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
What days were you there? The days that I was there it was a very nice place in the inside. Yea, omega is definitely lowest on the stream totempole but the venue inside is a nice place. The "club" next door in the parking lot is a whole other conversation, but the way they were acting over there tells me they went be there for very long. Anyway, wish I would have know you were there I would have put a handshake on ya! Maybe next event

Brookeland Bill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What days were you there? The days that I was there it was a very nice place in the inside. Yea, omega is definitely lowest on the stream totempole but the venue inside is a nice place. The "club" next door in the parking lot is a whole other conversation, but the way they were acting over there tells me they went be there for very long. Anyway, wish I would have know you were there I would have put a handshake on ya! Maybe next event
I wasn’t there. I subscribed to the webcast and the venue did not impress me just from what I watched. I got frustrated trying to find out the scheduled matches for the webcast and I asked for my money back and received a full refund. Watching matches in what really is “Roy’s Basement” is better than Omegas webcast. The West Coast Swing and Upstate Al are more up to speed and they are usually gratis.