Joss Designs/Model Numbers

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
Is there a source to aid in determining a Joss Cue's Model Number? Can Model Numbers and Serial Numbers be correlated? If so, how? On Joss's "standard" cues, what is the usual number produced for each design or model number?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there a source to aid in determining a Joss Cue's Model Number? Can Model Numbers and Serial Numbers be correlated? If so, how? On Joss's "standard" cues, what is the usual number produced for each design or model number?
Hard if not impossible now. When they re-did their site they lost the archives. You might try just contacting them directly.

phreaticus

I think the "source/system" is to email Joss and depending on how grouchy Dan Janes is feeling that particular week, go from there. At least that's been my experience :ROFLMAO:. In all seriousness, they have been responsive one way or another to some questions I've had for them.