Earl Strickland newest commentating match

smoochie

NotLikeThis
I know he's been doing lots of these and I've never posted any of them but this one specifically you must watch because he said so many things that I do believe as well. especially about the problems with pool and how people don't want to watch it. Besides he spoke about many debates that I had with people in here about things like. Jump sticks and how silly they are (I know some people disagree), about how luck is involved and even if you practice day and night it doesn't matter if you don't get the rolls which he thinks shouldn't be that way and I also do agree.

There are other good points he spoke about and the reason why I post this is that I feel the same way as Earl. I mean most of what he said is things that I do say as well its crazy, feels like he's speaking for me in a way lol. :)

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"You amateurs out there need to spin the ball"
This is all I hear after watching one or two
of his videos.
If he could muster just one, "That's why you
got sharp teeth faggot!"😄 I would watch another
one of those videos.

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl's a piece of work that's for sure.
Took a lesson from him about three years ago.
He loves talking about himself.
I did take a couple of good things away from the lesson
after digesting all that he said that day.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
There are other good points he spoke about and the reason why I post this is that I feel the same way as Earl. I mean most of what he said is things that I do say as well its crazy, feels like he's speaking for me in a way lol.
Me too, call him crazy, but he does know what makes pool exciting. I like the guy, good humor and you can tell he lives and breathes pool.

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Me too, call him crazy, but he does know what makes pool exciting. I like the guy, good humor and you can tell he lives and breathes pool.
The amusing proof of that, was when a reporter asked Earl about his favorite dinner, Earl's truthful, enthused reply was: "Spaghetti and meatballs; I could eat that 5 times a week." Any listener immediately grasped the not-so-subconscious appeal -- it's the meal that most resembles his profession!

I visualize him happily playing all manner of combos and kisses as his busy fork-tipped cue pokes & navigates its way around the circular table.

Arnaldo