Jayson Shaw's 714 becomes 669?

loggerhead12

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member

Sheldon

dontneednostinkintitle
Silver Member
"After review of the unedited video by a BCA committee of 5 people it was noted that on the 45th ball, Jayson Shaw inadvertently touched an object ball."

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ouch.

"After review of the unedited video by a BCA committee of 5 people it was noted that on the 45th ball, Jayson Shaw inadvertently touched an object ball."

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I’ve watched the video more than a dozen times and cannot discern any touching of the 45th ball.
Maybe autofocus comes into play with this-
Who else has purchased & watched the video?

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
We have an official statement coming soon. It looks like Jayson actually has 2 records now instead of one record. Rule 21 on the BCA website states cue ball fouls only and also the WPA states it also. They changed the goal posts many times to defeat Jayson's High Run. Certainly very Biased but 2 World records are better than 1. Tune in to Cue It Up tonight for an excliusive podcast. time coming soon.

Sheldon

dontneednostinkintitle
Silver Member
We have an official statement coming soon. It looks like Jayson actually has 2 records now instead of one record. Rule 21 on the BCA website states cue ball fouls only and also the WPA states it also. They changed the goal posts many times to defeat Jayson's High Run. Certainly very Biased but 2 World records are better than 1. Tune in to Cue It Up tonight for an excliusive podcast. time coming soon.
More official than the BCA's? Do you really think there's a conspiracy here?

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If it happened 3 racks in wouldn't the run stop there?
IF it happened, yes, but I’m telling you, I purchased the DVD, and watched his run at least a dozen times, and
I DID NOT see an object ball foul.

I gotta go read the BCA rules.

But, I know Jayson and he would have called a foul on himself before continuing.
That’s who he is.

But now I gotta watch it a dozen more.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IF it happened, yes, but I’m telling you, I purchased the DVD, and watched his run at least a dozen times, and
I DID NOT see an object ball foul.

I gotta go read the BCA rules.

But, I know Jayson and he would have called a foul on himself before continuing.
That’s who he is.

But now I gotta watch it a dozen more.
Solid- I think he would have acknowledged it also- especially so early into a run.