Detroit/Livonia area players

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone play around Detroit that is not a one pocket gambler LOL?
I'm going to be there for work again 14th-17th, and a few other weeks through Sept and tend to play in The Rack in Livonia, but the place is either filled with gamblers at one pocket, and any other players I have seen there were not looking to play anyone new and I end up bored.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm going to be there for work again 14th-17th, and a few other weeks through Sept and tend to play in The Rack in Livonia, but the place is either filled with gamblers at one pocket, and any other players I have seen there were not looking to play anyone new and I end up bored.
It’s mostly 1P action but several players gamble in 9B. Call there and ask for the owners son, Issa, ask him for some 9 ball action or ask him who to play. It’s been a while but I’ve actually played 9 ball there before🤪

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard they started a weekly 9 ball tournament at the Livonia Rack.

I need to check on that, must be pretty new, I was there a couple of months ago. I played in Snookers at a tournament a while ago, but last time I was in the area it looked to have changed quite a bit in a year, there was a guy checking people for weapons at the door. I figure that is a good sign to stay away.

driz86

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's a few players around. The better rotation player out there.. his name rhymes with Ron Pinion.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Let me know if you wanna link up! I play one pocket FOR FUN, 8 & 9 Ball!

TFT

stevelomako

Love you all!
Silver Member

In the evening ask if Marty Sawinski is around.

Tell him I said to play a little with you. Then ask him who you can play in there just to play.

There’s a whole lot of guys in there that don’t gamble but play.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let me know if you wanna link up! I play one pocket FOR FUN, 8 & 9 Ball!

TFT

You are like an hr away from there, but if you know of any pool halls in the middle area that are worth a visit I can drive and meet you there.

I will be near Columbus in the next month or two also but that is even further from Toledo than Detroit hehe.

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
8C585BB2-7652-47DA-9B4A-82B07D89B681.jpeg