Busti-LeeVann.....Day2

BuddyWing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't think Busty played that well. When he played at the Riv in Vegas
I think he played a lot better , but that was 15 years ago .

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I didn't listen to the stream but they did show a "flyer" for Chua and Shane towards the end of the stream, during one of their breaks between games. Maybe, Chua is unavailable now and Busti is stepping up.
They announced just a few minutes ago that it will be Chua vs. Van Boening starting later today.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
how come? age (or lack thereof) ?
Corteza plays real good and Bataman and Django have been looking pretty geriatric in their "local" action matches. FB is pretty clever though. I like that one pushout where the one was on the bottomrail and he rolled to a hittable safety which Corteza declined. Django then shot a perfect banked billiard on the 10. Guy knows his pool.

bb9ball

Registered
Corteza plays real good and Bataman and Django have been looking pretty geriatric in their "local" action matches. FB is pretty clever though. I like that one pushout where the one was on the bottomrail and he rolled to a hittable safety which Corteza declined. Django then shot a perfect banked billiard on the 10. Guy knows his pool.

Here is that game, time=1:30:00 if link doesn't work

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

thanks for the link! super cool shot-
after seeing it tho, can't help but feel like lee vann missed the boat
even if he didn't see the shot, the ten's right there- you gotta do something with the one in that sitch, nah?

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks for the link! super cool shot-
after seeing it tho, can't help but feel like lee vann missed the boat
even if he didn't see the shot, the ten's right there- you gotta do something with the one in that sitch, nah?
Well there's this dry attitude among the dry (lol) that the other guy can always screw up. That might be the motivation for declining pushouts even when shooting something might favor the shooter.

fjk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful shot. Putting the one ball safe was his main goal, which he accomplished. The 10 ball was a low percentage free shot. I'm thinking he makes that 10 ball about 5% of the time.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful shot. Putting the one ball safe was his main goal, which he accomplished. The 10 ball was a low percentage free shot. I'm thinking he makes that 10 ball about 5% of the time.
Funny that call rule. You need only say "ten ball". They were doing it on the final ten too. :D