For Those of You in Florida

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
God bless stay safe These storms are the price you pay for constant sunshine, big fish, beaches, and palm trees. We all want what seems like paradise, but everything has a price
I like all those things too, just be safe my friends
Thank you for the blessing but this devastation has nothing to do with where I choose to live. I live on the water and fully understand all of the consequences that come with it and what you're seeing on the news was heading my way before it turned and went over Cayo Costa. The only price I pay is stupid price a house costs on the water, the ridiculous property taxes and most importantly the insurance I pay. That's it. The way you put it SW Florida is being punished for where they live. I guess you're one of those hell and brimstone types. You probably really love a good tornado or two to clear out the trailer parks.

Last edited:

slim123

Thank you for the blessing but this devastation has nothing to do with where I choose to live. I live on the water and fully understand all of the consequences that come with it and what you're seeing on the news was heading my way before it turned and went over Cayo Costa. The only price I pay is stupid price a house costs on the water, the ridiculous property taxes and most importantly the insurance I pay. That's it. The way you put it SW Florida is being punished for where they live. I guess you're one of those hell and brimstone types. You probably really love a good tornado or two to clear out the trailer parks.
No malice intent , was trying to be nice , but i seem to have hurt your poor little feelings suck it up quit your crying wah!

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
No malice intent , was trying to be nice , but i seem to have hurt your poor little feelings suck it up quit your crying wah!
I didn't read it as bad or mean, nothing you said was out of line. When people get stressed they read things differently.

EDRJR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As the water kept rising toward my house, I took my cues out of the closet and put them on a table. My guns were put on the bed, about 6 inches lower. Priorities, man.