Paypal account limited

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
my paypal account has been limited, wondering how i am supposed to pay for a new years subscription, since it automatically takes it to the paypal site when you try to renew subscription?

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
my paypal account has been limited, wondering how i am supposed to pay for a new years subscription, since it automatically takes it to the paypal site when you try to renew subscription?
Does it actually say that when you sign into your account? Or is it an email that you received? I've gotten the emails also. It's a phishing attempt.

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
no i have called they say it has been permanently suspended for a deal here which i am appealing, but in the meantime i'm trying to pay my yearly subscription renewal, anyone have ideas on how to pay when you click to renew and it automatically sends to the paypal site?

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no i have called they say it has been permanently suspended for a deal here which i am appealing, but in the meantime i'm trying to pay my yearly subscription renewal, anyone have ideas on how to pay when you click to renew and it automatically sends to the paypal site?
First post you said limited. Now its permanently suspended? Which is it?

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Have you paid your $2500 fine yet?
they didn't say anything about a fine they just said it was permanently restricted , for a transaction here that they said looked fishy and i was the buyer so its really strange, i appealed but people tell me once that happens you usually never get access again

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
they say limited but i heard it more or less means permanent from a few people i have talked to where the same thing happened, they at least know why it happened to them because they were involved with gun raffles, i still have no idea why i was

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
they didn't say anything about a fine they just said it was permanently restricted , for a transaction here that they said looked fishy and i was the buyer so its really strange, i appealed but people tell me once that happens you usually never get access again
I was joking about the $2500 fine, that is a different topic paypal is in the news about where their users have a different political opinion than they do.

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
but the reason i put the post is how to pay AZB yearly subscription if your original payment was through paypal?

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
lol not sure its even constitutional being banned for a reason you don't even know LOL

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The constitution is about defining citizen's rights and governmental structure and duties. I don't believe Paypal is a government entity.
anyway does anyone know how to pay the 34.95 for one year or 59.99 for 2 years without paypal and that was your original payment?

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol not sure its even constitutional being banned for a reason you don't even know LOL
The Constitution has nothing to do with it because Paypal is a private company.

I think you probably said something in an "Aiming System" thread that PayPal decided was misinformation.

They tried to sneak out a change in "terms and conditions" allowing them to fine users they claim posted misinformation $2,500, taken out of their account. People usually just agree to these things without reading them so Paypal thought they'd get away with it. But it got noticed, publicized, and Paypal withdrew it, claiming it had been sent out "in error".