I thought of you today, Fatboy…

Nick8400

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s about that time in Wisconsin where I put the golf clubs away and shoot some pool. Nothing serious, no tournaments. I just go practice by myself a few times a month. That’s my pool season.

Anyway. Long story short. I went to the pool hall today to knock off some rust. It took me about a dozen attempts to make my first spot shot. Needless to say, I gave the rails at my local pool room a proper workout.

The ball I was using to setup the spot shot was the five ball….. BUT AT LEAST THE DAMN THING WAS ORANGE!!

Thoughts of you today, Fatboy, and your 5-ball crusade. 👍👍👍👍🙂🙂🙂

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s about that time in Wisconsin where I put the golf clubs away and shoot some pool. Nothing serious, no tournaments. I just go practice by myself a few times a month. That’s my pool season.

Anyway. Long story short. I went to the pool hall today to knock off some rust. It took me about a dozen attempts to make my first spot shot. Needless to say, I gave the rails at my local pool room a proper workout.

The ball I was using to setup the spot shot was the five ball….. BUT AT LEAST THE DAMN THING WAS ORANGE!!

Thoughts of you today, Fatboy, and your 5-ball crusade. 👍👍👍👍🙂🙂🙂
Somehow I missed this thread, I apologize 🙏

i appreciate the orange 5 support, we as a community will get this corrected.

thx again

Fatboy 😃❤️🙏

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
pool has traditional rules and equipment. it does change a little with time. as the cloth has gotten much faster and pockets have gotten smaller in many cases.
no reason at all to change the color of the balls or how the table is laid out or the racks we use and the rules of the game.

Banger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pool has traditional rules and equipment. it does change a little with time. as the cloth has gotten much faster and pockets have gotten smaller in many cases.
no reason at all to change the color of the balls or how the table is laid out or the racks we use and the rules of the game.
You mean like this?

Joe P.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
perfect for two guys that cant play. but what kind of place would waste their space putting in those weird tables..
Don't let the idiot governor of NY see that, she'll make it the state table