Would like to see them match up for big$$$$$ in a long race 100-120

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
1668441259555.png

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He just ran 19 on a 7ft and JB needs weight on a big box :ROFLMAO: Long race 100-120 $$$$$$$$$
He does need weight, simple as that. I know him well, we have always been friendly and get along well. I like JB, but let’s keep it real. He can’t beat Gorst heads up on any box.

Best
Fatboy

Stake him and let’s gambol & fwiw JB is one hell of a cash player, I’ve always said that. I’ve bet $5000+ on him several times. $10K is the most and I’ve always done well. However if he plays Gorst heads up-I’ll bet against him. Not personal just action. Stake him he’ll play-ill cover the other side.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
didn't fedor move to missouri?

should be close enough if that's the case, but i'd rather watch fedor vs svb, filler or raga

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bergman has ZERO chance. ZERO
Filler might have a chance

That’s about it.

Shaw, SVB, Denis etc all need a little something.

That’s just the way it is. Someone had to rise to the top. And for now we know who that is.

If Gorst was playing me(a player who isn’t shooting back) then freewheeling and missing 6 balls in a race to 60 is still amazing. But knowing he’s playing Ko and playing that strong for that long against a very very strong player just makes it that much more impressive.

Let’s see what happens this next year. I’m pretty excited as a rail bird to see how this plays out. Anyone interested in betting against Gorst PLEASE remember to bet high and contact me first!!!

Best
Fatboy <——-professional rail bird