Best value billiard balls (Aramith Regulation Size Crown Standard)?

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
What's wrong with these...
51692953917_60e7389de2_b.jpg

...or these?
52291102164_48f4d4fa1b_h.jpg

Gray??????

Triangles????????????

The Aramith Premier Belgian Balls arrived today. Definitely more white than the Dynaspheres but the Aramith’s are still a tad bit off white. I know I’m crazy 🤪, I drive myself nuts with my OCD at times. Should I be “happy” with the Aramith set or is there a more “pure white set” that’s good?

Here’s a comparison to my old balls, they’re more white but more of a chalky white. My old balls are on the top row, new Aramith’s on the bottom row:

5479B719-8478-4650-8D6C-F21B9C6B6BDD.jpeg

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
OMG fart by referee directly behind Ronnie. Seems the act of bending over to confirm ball location in case it needs to be replaced, created sufficient pressure. As we get older we can develop leaky rear seals.🤷

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
OMG fart by referee directly behind Ronnie. Seems the act of bending over to confirm ball location in case it needs to be replaced, created sufficient pressure. As we get older we can develop leaky rear seals.🤷
Oops this one slipped out on the wrong thread. 🤷 Excuse me.😉 Was aiming for the smell thread.
Edit: not my fault. I know I slipped it out in the small thread this time. Hopefully it isn't permeat ing all threads.

Last edited:

Sheldon

dontneednostinkintitle
Silver Member
What's wrong with these...
51692953917_60e7389de2_b.jpg

...or these?
52291102164_48f4d4fa1b_h.jpg
Nothing wrong with these unless you are a fan of the balls skidding on you! I am buying up a BUNCH of sets of the Bronze, I don't think they're going to continue making them. Their site now only lists the Dynasphere 2.0 series. I do like the looks of the the Rhodium set, especially the cue ball, but can't justify the price. I would like to find a cue ball by itself, but haven't had any luck.

sbrownn

Registered
After reading this thread, I think I'm going to get a set of the Dynasphere Bronze balls. Has anyone tried their standalone Paladium cue ball? Price and how does it play? I cannot find a place to buy it anywhere. And actually, I like the look of the Rhodium cue ball even better. Can I order that individually?

Nyquil

After reading this thread, I think I'm going to get a set of the Dynasphere Bronze balls. Has anyone tried their standalone Paladium cue ball? Price and how does it play? I cannot find a place to buy it anywhere. And actually, I like the look of the Rhodium cue ball even better. Can I order that individually?
I haven't seen many individual dynaspheres for sale. I usually play with a bronze set and the aramith black cue ball I like the black circles. Just personal preference.