Looking for videos to see one ball one pocket and golf

white1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please share any links and/or offer advice on where I might go to see these two games played…interested in watching/learning both. Thx

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Please share any links and/or offer advice on where I might go to see these two games played…interested in watching/learning both. Thx
No one that plays golf or 1 ball one hole wants you to see the moves, they want you to pay to learn.
Since neither is a fun game and 100% gambling, you'll see a lot of it guarded.

white1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No one that plays golf or 1 ball one hole wants you to see the moves, they want you to pay to learn.
Since neither is a fun game and 100% gambling, you'll see a lot of it guarded.
Thx. I’m aware. Just hoping to find something-just an ole guy looking for something fun to look at

NathanDetroit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best part for me was Hawaiian Jerry asking Shane if he was up for one more. Shane says no and then digs in his pocket.

Lucasi53

Registered
I'm thinking you understand the basics of playing golf and hoping to learn moves and strategy, part of the problem is there are no standard/BCA rules. HOUSE RULES apply - and there are literally dozens of variations (fouls, push/no push, rail/no rail, balls removed on fouls, spotting of balls, balls moved after illegal hit, extra penalty if "your man" wins, and many more). Consequently, all these variables play into strategy and moves. Some shots will be obvious while others would be difficult to understand.

Also know the games is usually played with 4 or 5 "equal" players. If 1 is stronger or weaker, the other players must adjust. The higher the stakes, the more scrutiny as to who is allowed in the game.

Good luck in your search.

Cuedup

1b1Pkt is typical of this new generation. Wanting to get to the end game without having to earn it.

*posted slightly tongue in cheek.