Mass Shooting At Maine Pool Hall & Bowling Alley

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakeman77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No show or mention of pool tables on their website or Facebook page that I can see. Maybe they had them in the past?

Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Their website and facebook page do not show nor mention pool tables.
Last night what was being reported by more than one news outlet was that the gunman shot and killed multiple people at a bar/pool hall and separately at a bowling alley. Not sure if this has changed

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I believe that there might have been a Walmart involved as well. Not completely sure about that. I think that the suspect is still at large. Hopefully this turd is found, and brought to justice.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I believe that there might have been a Walmart involved as well. Not completely sure about that. I think that the suspect is still at large. Hopefully this turd is found, and brought to justice.
it may or may not be a coincidence but it was reported that at the bowling alley last night they were hosting a youth league event. Would hate to think he was targeting kids.

I haven't heard anything thus far as to whether there was pool activity going on last night at "Schemengees".

And yes, as of now this shooter is still loose. Hopefully, that will change quickly.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There was an initial report of some event at the WMart center but it's been downplayed to a possible sighting. News: If it ain't fixed, don't break it...

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I am seeing reports it was Just-In-Time Recreation, formally called Spacetime Recreation. ?? I certainly could be wrong.
Just In Time Recreation is apparently where the bowling alley is. Schemengees Bar and Grill is where the pool room is.

This should help to clarify:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I live about 90 minutes away...its been crazy, all over the state.

Seven people were found dead at the Just-In-Time Recreation bowling alley, eight were found dead at Schemengees Bar and Grille and three were pronounced dead at area hospitals. Schemengees apparently does have pool tables, I've never been there.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
This guy is still loose. Did he kill himself?

Hard to believe he has eluded them so well for this long.

Maybe should put some action on it.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I live about 90 minutes away...its been crazy, all over the state.

Seven people were found dead at the Just-In-Time Recreation bowling alley, eight were found dead at Schemengees Bar and Grille and three were pronounced dead at area hospitals. Schemengees apparently does have pool tables, I've never been there.
I can tell you one thing, F a shelter in place order. Marshall law has no place in our country and if being in your house saved you there wouldn't be any home invasions. Stupidity at its finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.