Hill/Hill SVB/Shaw

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
This last rack I truly enjoyed.

JIC they delete the above link.
I'll paste thee above link below, the last letter I'll delete, just add a CAPITAL E to open.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This last rack I truly enjoyed.

JIC they delete the above link.
I'll paste thee above link below, the last letter I'll delete, just add a CAPITAL E to open.

Amazingly fast cloth and cushions. I just watched the last game. Jayson clearly underestimated the speed of the table on a few shots, which eventually cost him. You’d think a player of his caliber would’ve adjusted to it before that.

Last edited:

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amazingly fast cloth and cushions. I just watched the last game. Jayson clearly underestimated the speed of the table on a few shots, which eventually cost him. You’d think a player of his caliber would’ve adjusted to it before that.
The main table doesn’t play like the rest of the table.

Island Drive

Silver Member
^^^That comment should have noted as a spoiler alert...lol

Almost 100% a Shaw loss if someone posts it on this forum and says they like the outcome...lol
What's interesting about your above Opinion, is Jason Shaw's description of people on social media.

He said, social media, is a platform for people to show disrespect to others.

JV if you look in the mirror, that's a perfect description of someone you know.

Last edited:

RT Ford

Why is it, I watch the Shaw - Van Boening match here on AZB and it runs perfectly in wide screen, but when I use wide screen on YouTube, it always freezes?

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
What's interesting about your above Opinion, is Jason Shaw's description of people on social media.

He said, social media, is a platform for people to show disrespect to others.

JV if you look in the mirror, that's a perfect description of someone you know.
Lol... rest assured, there's nothing I've posted on here I wouldn't repeat in person. As far as displaying respect for others on social media. Everyone gets it out of the gate. You need to put in the effort to be treated differently. If someone feels I've done wrong by them. I suggest they assess the situation with one of those mirrors you mention.

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
Why is it, I watch the Shaw - Van Boening match here on AZB and it runs perfectly in wide screen, but when I use wide screen on YouTube, it always freezes?
AZB embedded video compression and your available bandwidth...?

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol... rest assured, there's nothing I've posted on here I wouldn't repeat in person. As far as displaying respect for others on social media. Everyone gets it out of the gate. You need to put in the effort to be treated differently. If someone feels I've done wrong by them. I suggest they assess the situation with one of those mirrors you mention.
C'mon man, just own it, it shines bright🤣

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One would still think they would all know that.
are you kidding ? Have you never played in a tournament before where a few tables play different than the rest? Lucky you if you haven’t . You can know it all you want but that doesn’t mean you can always adjust to it easily. Lol

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like a your computer issue with you tube. I watch you tube a lot and have no issues

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
are you kidding ? Have you never played in a tournament before where a few tables play different than the rest? Lucky you if you haven’t . You can know it all you want but that doesn’t mean you can always adjust to it easily. Lol
truth.... (y)

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

yea but he owns this particular table

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yea but he owns this particular table
You must not have much knowledge of pool at this point lol that means nothing. I have a diamond and play on diamonds at different bars. They all play a little different. speed changes due to the balls the humidity many many factors. Those tv lights completly change how the table plays. Having the same table at home means almost nothing.

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You must not have much knowledge of pool at this point lol that means nothing. I have a diamond and play on diamonds at different bars. They all play a little different. speed changes due to the balls the humidity many many factors. Those tv lights completly change how the table plays. Having the same table at home means almost nothing.
I think he means that he owns the table as in its his poolroom. He owns the whole place and that specific table....and you would think he would get plenty of table time on the tables. At least that's how I interpreted the post.

It would be interesting to know if these are the regular tables that populate the room.

Island Drive

Silver Member
One things a Given.
The main table, it's usually surrounded by More spectators, possibly more camera lights.... the humidity increase in that area is created the crowd and it's effects for each person.
I noticed this aspect years ago in Reno when I started making it to the weekend rounds.
A little change is allot, when you get into the evenings on Weekends.
The place was packed, and the Humidity change was very noticeable.