Scott Frost challenges the world

Rack’em

Why are people talking about him being drunk? All these spots he’s asking for sound pretty reasonable. I don’t really think he even needs a spot from Sky. I think Scott would be a favorite in that matchup if they played even.

fjk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He really wants this one. Tony cannot (successfully) give him 9-7.
1711132038878.png

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
depends on speed of the players how much the break is worth.
along with pocket size as well and a few other things.

just think like in 9 ball getting the 8. and how much difference it would make between two weak players and two champs.

Dave714

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never heard of Sky betting anything Big in One pkt. Actually never heard of Sky betting anything Big on a 9ft.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
smart gamblers dont play for money if they do not have a decent edge in the game. simple as that. they lose when they were wrong or they performed worse or the opponent played better than they thought things would go.
unless they have a stupid backer that just wants action then they play..

fjk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
smart gamblers dont play for money if they do not have a decent edge in the game. simple as that. they lose when they were wrong or they performed worse or the opponent played better than they thought things would go.
unless they have a stupid backer that just wants action then they play..
That's true but unless there's a stoopit backer involved, half the guys that believe they have a decent edge turn out to be wrong.

fjk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's true but unless there's a stoopit backer involved, half the guys that believe they have a decent edge turn out to be wrong.
I'm guessing most of these big money matches from guys that don't have jobs are funded by nut huggers that don't mind losing more than half the time.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
people gamble at many things they have the worst of the bet all the time. unless its for entertainment and worth the cost, then they are suckers in the first degree. or sadly compulsive losing gamblers especially those with a family.

in pool you can tell the losers as they are the ones with backers or looking for one, or those with outside income to blow.

i tell when asked " if you cant win with your own money why should i let you play with mine"

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
All it looks like is the (st)art of negotiation......Scott has out run it before...but I think he is tired of giving up the world to get a game.

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
people gamble at many things they have the worst of the bet all the time. unless its for entertainment and worth the cost, then they are suckers in the first degree. or sadly compulsive losing gamblers especially those with a family.

in pool you can tell the losers as they are the ones with backers or looking for one, or those with outside income to blow.

i tell when asked " if you cant win with your own money why should i let you play with mine"
So.....what does a player do when a stake horse (that cant play for himself) with $$$ seeks out a top player and asks said player to let them stake him/her in a game.....Are they supposed to say no????....If they say yes that makes them a loser?????

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
So.....what does a player do when a stake horse (that cant play for himself) with $$$ seeks out a top player and asks said player to let them stake him/her in a game.....Are they supposed to say no????....If they say yes that makes them a loser?????
if he is a stand up guy he says, " you can stake me if you want in this game but i feel i am an underdog to win the bet".
most players instead will say sure and take the free roll.

but if they need a stake horse in the first place they are a gambling loser. winners have money and are smart enough to not share it with someone else while doing all the work.
you can drum up all kinds of scenarios where not true. but in almost all cases it is.

Reactions: fjk

poolnut7879

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if he is a stand up guy he says, " you can stake me if you want in this game but i feel i am an underdog to win the bet".
most players instead will say sure and take the free roll.

but if they need a stake horse in the first place they are a gambling loser. winners have money and are smart enough to not share it with someone else while doing all the work.
you can drum up all kinds of scenarios where not true. but in almost all cases it is.
How do you lose if you can never lose?

Scratch85

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Scott can’t beat Tony even…….

I agree. But also, Tony can’t beat all the players he thinks he can either.

A ball added to the 8 side is typically bigger than the ball taken away from the 7 side. If the offers are on the up-and-up, I would say Scott feels like he is playing near his prime. Which is a big statement, considering the names he is calling out. I hope he is on his game. I love 1Pkt guys barking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk