Recent content by Amaury

  1. A

    Simple way to convert srew-in tips cues to glued tips cues

    what about something like that? bad idea?
  2. A

    Simple way to convert srew-in tips cues to glued tips cues

    Hello, i have 5 Dufferin cues with screw in tips. I wish to put glued tips instead on it, but I don't have a lathe. What would you do? Pay somebody to change the ferrules, or just fill the holes with something like epoxy, sand, then glue the tips? Asking because of course, I don't want to pay...
  3. A

    I Like the WNT But....

    I'd love more scotch doubles event. I also miss world cup of pool.
  4. A

    Just when I thot I'd seen it all...

    no.
  5. A

    Just when I thot I'd seen it all...

    5 pins players like to have system to move the weight forward for certain shots. for example https://vaulacues.com/sistema-vibraless/ I asked one time what was the point of it on a carom forum. Somebody said forward balance helps imparting more action on the cue ball, rear balance help shoot...
  6. A

    Carom table hierarchy for serious players

    Local club use Chevillotte and Toulet tables. I like Breton pool tables and they also make carom ones, but I never played on them.
  7. A

    Am I the Only One Who Noticed…

    To guess the table you need to go 2s before the screenshot. Looks like a table with 6 legs. Twice as more than me while watching this ad.
  8. A

    profoundly stupid question

    ??!!?? the worst they can do (if they are not gorillas) is to ruin the cloth ONE TIME (you won't let that happen agian do you?). How can you think it will be cheaper in the long run?
  9. A

    Temu HOW tip

    You would be amazed to know how often that happens. One time I even saw it in car manufacturing! On the car, the word "ambulance" was written backwards!
  10. A

    🎈John Bender Honduran Rosewood 4 Points 🎈

    I like the veeners colors
  11. A

    Vintage carom balls — Marque Elefant

    At first I tought of those kind of billiards/ https://stella-babyfoot.com/fr/blog/article/les-regles-du-billard-golf.html?srsltid=AfmBOoomQ6bb539yh4wn-Hlfm6r_LHIUP8dLQxuWVhxZOP_2sTqMeKsU But it's not exactly the same number of balls. And two of your balls looks smaller.
  12. A

    Vintage carom balls — Marque Elefant

    how can this be used for carom? I don't see any game that would use those balls.
  13. A

    Wood Welding

    titlist conversion deconversion :LOL:
  14. A

    Bo Jin your cue is finished.

    https://forums.azbilliards.com/threads/bo-jin-your-cue-is-finished.581805/ https://forums.azbilliards.com/threads/bo-jin-your-cue-is-finished.585118/ ... I don't know who Bo Jin is but I'm envious.
  15. A

    What beginner pool tip do you wish you learned sooner?

    I feel like the only thing ALL pros (except Tony Drago) are doing is aiming while standing, then walk straigth INTO the shot. If you don't feel the shot, then stand up again and repeat.
Back
Top