Recent content by AverageTXN

  1. A

    Predator BK Rush/Air Rush Combo

    Looking to sell my current BK Rush and AIR Rush cues. Both cues are in good, but well played condition. There is a ding in the BK and a chip in the Air. I have included pictures of both and will gladly provide additional pics on request. Both cues have the Horo Perfect Storm Break/Jump tip. I...
  2. A

    WTB Predator P3 Curly Maple Grey Black Stripe

    Please DM me. I'm still interested in buying one.
  3. A

    WTB Predator P3 Curly Maple Grey Black Stripe

    You have one?
  4. A

    WTB/WTT for Wrapless Predator P3 Uniloc

    Said that's no longer available
  5. A

    WTB/WTT for Wrapless Predator P3 Uniloc

    I think I just saw one on ebay. Not listed as a Melange, but pretty sure it is
  6. A

    WTB/WTT for Wrapless Predator P3 Uniloc

    So, if anyone happens to have the Grey maple or the red tiger, I'm still interested. I love the P3 so much, I need another one.
  7. A

    WTB/WTT for Wrapless Predator P3 Uniloc

    Ended up with the Wrapless Aura.
  8. A

    WTB/WTT for Wrapless Predator P3 Uniloc

    I found a grey maple but with leather. I have someone offering me a wrapless Aura. I don't know that I have the patience to keep waiting for a wrapless Grey.
  9. A

    WTB/WTT for Wrapless Predator P3 Uniloc

    They grey maple is my top choice, but people seem to want too much for them.. I have a lead on a wrapless Aura. The Red Tiger is the only one I've found absolutely none of.
  10. A

    WTB/WTT for Wrapless Predator P3 Uniloc

    Ikon has sold, But I am still looking for a P3 to buy.
  11. A

    Sold Predator Ikon 4-1

    SOLD.
  12. A

    WTB/WTT for Wrapless Predator P3 Uniloc

    I would ideally like to trade for wrapless Predator P3 Uniloc butt. I have a like new Ikon 4-1, butt only, to offer. I am interested in the following P3 cues:
  13. A

    Sold Predator Ikon 4-1

    Price update: $1000 shipped and insured to CONUS
  14. A

    WTB Predator P3 Curly Maple Grey Black Stripe

    I'd appreciate it. The Grey maple or the red tiger are top of my list.
  15. A

    WTB Predator P3 Curly Maple Grey Black Stripe

    Did either of those get bought? Would like to pick one up if available.
Back
Top