AverageTXN
New member
Looking to sell my current BK Rush and AIR Rush cues.
Both cues are in good, but well played condition. There is a ding in the BK and a chip in the Air. I have included pictures of both and will gladly provide additional pics on request.
Both cues have the Horo Perfect Storm Break/Jump tip. I have had great results and definitely prefer these to the stock Predator tips.
Would ideally like to sell these as a pair but will consider splitting if the price is right.
Asking an even $1000 for the pair shipped to CONUS. Buyer pays shipping outside CONUS.
Both cues are in good, but well played condition. There is a ding in the BK and a chip in the Air. I have included pictures of both and will gladly provide additional pics on request.
Both cues have the Horo Perfect Storm Break/Jump tip. I have had great results and definitely prefer these to the stock Predator tips.
Would ideally like to sell these as a pair but will consider splitting if the price is right.
Asking an even $1000 for the pair shipped to CONUS. Buyer pays shipping outside CONUS.