Recent content by bamadog

  1. B

    Thomas Wayne cue

    DM sent.
  2. B

    Thomas Wayne cue

    Thanks Kenney, I'm trying to get in touch with him.
  3. B

    Thomas Wayne cue

    You do realize that I posted this wanted thread ... don't you?
  4. B

    Thomas Wayne cue

    I sent you a DM.
  5. B

    Thomas Wayne cue

    Still looking.
  6. B

    Thomas Wayne cue

    Still looking.
  7. B

    Thomas Wayne cue

    Still looking.
  8. B

    Thomas Wayne cue

    Is it one of his Northwest cues?
  9. B

    Thomas Wayne cue

    Still looking.
  10. B

    Thomas Wayne cue

    Looking for a Thomas Wayne Northwest series cue. They look like SouthWests.
  11. B

    Thomas Wayne Northwest cues

    Or you could post pictures and your impression of its playability. Cheers!
  12. B

    Thomas Wayne Northwest cues

    It seems that no one here has owned one of these Northwest cues or compared one to a Southwest. Maybe they really are quite rare.
  13. B

    Thomas Wayne Northwest cues

    Have any of you guys owned or played with one of Wayne's Northwest cues? I found this very interesting story and analysis on Google AI. Thomas Wayne's "Northwest" cues are exceptionally close to South West cues in both appearance and structural physics, as they were explicitly engineered by...
  14. B

    Sugartree

    No SugarTrees out there for sale?
  15. B

    Sugartree

    I'm looking for a Sugartree player. Message me.
Back
Top