Recent content by Brain71

  1. Brain71

    Business Cards

    Got a couple of PMs with people with alot of cards but wanting to sell. Unfortunately I can't buy anything. I haven't worked since June due to health issues. I appreciate everyone reaching out but I can't understand selling business cards that were handed out for free. Whatever though, is what...
  2. Brain71

    Business Cards

    Looking for patches as well. Kamui, TAR......
  3. Brain71

    Business Cards

    Talked to Tascarella, getting a couple from them. Truly an honor IMO. If anyone has any please let me know.
  4. Brain71

    Business Cards

    Looking for cue maker business cards. I have a few, looking to add. Thanks.
  5. Brain71

    Sold Todd Carpenter

    Offers?????
  6. Brain71

    Sold Todd Carpenter

    Motivated seller. Need this gone. Make an offer you never know.
  7. Brain71

    Sold JB Shoulder Strap

    Up for sale is a JB shoulder strap in black. New condition. Selling to fund a JB shoulder strap in brown. $30 plus shipping. Thanks.
  8. Brain71

    Sold Todd Carpenter

    Back to the front....
  9. Brain71

    Sold Todd Carpenter

    True custom beauty. Make sn offer. Trades considered.
  10. Brain71

    JB Shoulder strap.

    No longer needed.
  11. Brain71

    Sold Todd Carpenter

    Back from the dead...
  12. Brain71

    Sold Instroke Buffalo 3x5

    Let's go....
  13. Brain71

    Sold Todd Carpenter

    Want a custom? Here is a true custom. Make an offer. You never know.
  14. Brain71

    Sold Instroke Buffalo 3x5

    Hello everyone. Up for sale is a brand new Instroke Buffalo 3x5 case. Only used for storage around a month. Selling to get another case I like. No rips, tears, stains, or odors. Everything works as it should. Retails for over $400. Selling for $320 shipped. References are available upon request...
  15. Brain71

    Sold Todd Carpenter

    Up up and up....
Back
Top