Recent content by Effenbobsaget

  1. E

    Dealing with cheats

    Its certainly a thing. If you dont often play 8 ball it may not be well known to you. That is not meant to be an insult. But I know it is a thing and has started becoming more prevalent in the last number of years.
  2. E

    Dealing with cheats

    I failed to mention that I play in an 8 ball league on a 7ft table. The opposing player is very talented and was able to set the rack in an order that produced a clear advantage for him
  3. E

    Dealing with cheats

    Sadly, it during league play. On a barbox. I've spoken to the league operator and had to explain what it is. I am torn. Some of my teammates say to let it go, while others say to cheat back. Don't love either option.
  4. E

    Dealing with cheats

    How does everyone deal with opponents pattern racking against them? I've been trying to take the moral high ground but struggling to not spiral out on this topic.
Back
Top