Dealing with cheats

How does everyone deal with opponents pattern racking against them? I've been trying to take the moral high ground but struggling to not spiral out on this topic.
Technically, it's unsportsmanlike conduct according to the written rules. In a private match, it's according to the rules you agree to.

Does it actually help your opponent?

Are you using a racking template?
 
how is someone cheating you when he does it in full sight of you and you okay it by saying nothing.

and i lie every time while making a pool game with someone. and you bet they do the same.
 
Ask him not to.
But honestly, if you’re playing on a 9ft with 4.5inch pockets or tighter and the 9 is on the spot, unless he’s a 700 fargo or higher , it doesn’t matter
Sadly, it during league play. On a barbox. I've spoken to the league operator and had to explain what it is. I am torn. Some of my teammates say to let it go, while others say to cheat back. Don't love either option.
 
Sadly, it during league play. On a barbox. I've spoken to the league operator and had to explain what it is. I am torn. Some of my teammates say to let it go, while others say to cheat back. Don't love either option.

You're in a league where opponents are good enough to consistently get an advantage by pattern racking? I wouldn't worry about it unless it's Corey.
 
Sadly, it during league play. On a barbox. I've spoken to the league operator and had to explain what it is. I am torn. Some of my teammates say to let it go, while others say to cheat back. Don't love either option.
Did he win?
Is that the reason for the win?
Honestly, it takes a really strong player to break consistently with or without pattern racking
 
Back
Top