Recent content by Fvalstounge

  1. F

    Happy Birthday Mensabum

    Late to the party... My very best wishes for health, happiness and prosperity during the next run around the sun!
  2. F

    2026 AZ Billiards Straight Pool Challenge!

    Just scored 51. By far, my best run. Never came close to a third rack before this. Only been trying about a month or so. 8' Kasson table. No Fargo rating.
  3. F

    Meucci Originals collection

    Sold: #1, #3, #7 Still some GREAT cues at cheap prices. See one you like? Let's talk.
  4. F

    New members Hawking cues.

    With all the scammers, hard not to be cynical. Makes it tough on everyone. One can't build a history without someone first extending some trust to make a deal.
  5. F

    Meucci Originals collection

    Nice cues, good price.
  6. F

    I Want To Buy Something

    Hire a ball boy to replace balls to their position during practice sessions. He's gotta keep 'em clean, fetch beers, brush the table during bathroom breaks, etc. I'd make my own kid do it, but don't have any.
  7. F

    Meucci Originals collection

    Bump... #7 spoken for. Any others?
  8. F

    Meucci Originals collection

    In a pinch and gotta move these. I'll make deals individually on these but, at this point, I'd greatly prefer to just sell as one lot. 1. MO-4 (shaft refinished, new ferrule & tip) - $350 2. 80-5 (refinished) - $500 3. 84-3 (refinished) - $675 4. 84-3 (refinished) - $675 5. 84-3 (refinished by...
  9. F

    Meucci original for retirement player

    Here's how it looks today:
  10. F

    Traveling to Larkspur CO - Places You Play?

    "Traveling to Larkspur, CO" Words I've never seen together (unless the Colorado Renaissance Festival was going on). Enjoy your stay!
  11. F

    anyone else who's cue was lost or stolen

    My very first cue was won at an arcade in Medford, Oregon. They had a glass box with a fan that blew money and coupons around, and I had a few seconds to grab what I could. One coupon was for the cue. About a year later (back in Colorado), I was hitchhiking to Estes Park and thought I'd be a...
  12. F

    A game of "Risk"

    Had some fun with this the other night. Give it a try, let me know what you think. Risk overview: Game is played in rounds, with each player getting one turn at the table per round. Winner is the player with 31 points or more at the end of any round. Must win by two points. A match is best of...
  13. F

    Figured BEM handle, on a Players PureX pool cue. Real, or Fake / Decal / Graphic Overlay?

    You said you got it cheap. It's not likely to bring much (if any) profit, regardless. If it makes you mad and you aren't planning to keep & play it, just throw that bad boy under a radial arm saw and find your truth. If you're right, you can crow about it. If not, you can remain silent. Problem...
  14. F

    Meucci Originals 84-3 (Fully refinished by Meucci)

    No, that's original to the cue.
  15. F

    Meucci Originals 84-3 (Fully refinished by Meucci)

    Bump. I'd like to move on to other projects. Taking a small hit to move it at $700 + shipping. Also will be listing on ebay again, if you really want to pay more.
Back
Top