Recent content by galipeau

  1. galipeau

    Cues gotta go

    Updated. Rempe still here. I have two optional shafts available and cases to add if desired
  2. galipeau

    Cues gotta go

    Jr4 and Predator 8 point are sold pending funds Purpleheart Break Cue and Mariposa remain. I'll post more pics of the ph cue soon
  3. galipeau

    Cues gotta go

    I'll make a great deal for any pair bought together. Had lots of interest, but no takers. Any reasonable offers will be highly considered Here are specs and more pics of the Mariposa. https://forums.azbilliards.com/threads/mariposa-butterfly.575919/#post-8251715
  4. galipeau

    Cues gotta go

  5. galipeau

    Cues gotta go

    Ice is gone, Make an offer on any of the others and I'll make a great deal
  6. galipeau

    Cues gotta go

    Pics of sticks
  7. galipeau

    Cues gotta go

    Mariposa 1400 Full specs posted below Predator Air II ICE sold Adam Jim Rempe JR4 Knight 300 Classic birdseye player Black wrap, brass joint Stock shaft included Additional Maple stitch ring available for 75 Additional carbon break shaft 100 Bundle 125 for both Purpleheart Break Cue $400...
  8. galipeau

    Trade for ???

    Have a Jim Rempe JR4 KNIGHT cue to add
  9. galipeau

    Trade for ???

    Have a Jim Rempe JR4 KNIGHT cue to add
  10. galipeau

    Larry Vigus MW cue with one piece butt and wood pin in shafts

    Love one piece butts and I love wood pins
  11. galipeau

    Jim Rempe Adams Catalog(s)

    JR4 I use my JR3 as a break cue with cheap carbon shaft. They play great too with a regular shaft
  12. galipeau

    Jim Rempe Adams Catalog(s)

    I have a JR4 Knight i can sell you
  13. galipeau

    Terry Stonier Cues

    There's a couple small things that aren't perfect, but it looks good overall. I like the color combo
  14. galipeau

    Terry Stonier Cues

    More
  15. galipeau

    Terry Stonier Cues

    The Titlist originally had a yellow buttcap and black ring. Here's my first stonier, it had a similar forearm. Brass on brass as well. Better pics of the sneaky too
Back
Top