Bill Teeter cues

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just ordered a cue from Bill. Wanted to see other examples. Great cue builder out of Vallejo CA.

floppybear

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This cue originally belonged to Lenny Chu who gave it to my uncle, then was given to me. I use this as my daily player. Great hitting cue...ivory joint, ivory diamonds, and ebony points.

Attachments

• 1704397965947.png
    1704397965947.png
    865.9 KB · Views: 235

tburns1

I just ordered a cue from Bill. Wanted to see other examples. Great cue builder out of Vallejo CA.
I’ve had mine since 1990 and looks similar to the other person that posted
I’ve had my Billy Teeter since 1990. 6 points with 4

I’ve had my Billy Teeter since 1990. 6 point with 4 veneers & double red & ivory. Kinda similar to the other persons who posted.

Attachments

• IMG_1745.jpeg
    IMG_1745.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1747.jpeg
    IMG_1747.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 72

tburns1

This cue originally belonged to Lenny Chu who gave it to my uncle, then was given to me. I use this as my daily player. Great hitting cue...ivory joint, ivory diamonds, and ebony points.
Similar to mine I’ve had since 1990. 6 point with 4 veneers & double red and ivory inlays.

Attachments

• IMG_1747.jpeg
    IMG_1747.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 48