Recent content by iusedtoberich

  1. iusedtoberich

    Good or bad hit?

    Bad.
  2. iusedtoberich

    My Fargorate progression

    I lost the first set 7-5, and won the second set 7-4. We broke even. I had a 100 side bet for set 2 only, and won that.
  3. iusedtoberich

    My Fargorate progression

    Live now:
  4. iusedtoberich

    My Fargorate progression

    Rematch tonight. I'll share the YT link before we go live. We are doing races to 7 instead of 9 for 300 per man. Will probably do two sets.
  5. iusedtoberich

    Are high end predators hard to sell on the secondary market?

    I've seen hundreds of predators over the years owned by local players. Super popular in my area. I don't think I've ever seen more than 1 of their models over 1500 retail (in today's dollars) actually owned by a local. The players who buy them just want the low deflection, imo. The high end cue...
  6. iusedtoberich

    Is it time to play one pocket??

    Close is often as good as in the hole. If your accuracy stinks it can keep you competitive:)
  7. iusedtoberich

    My Fargorate progression

    I won the backpocket 9-7, after having been down or tied the whole set, and down 5-7 before I won 4 in a row. Here is a 2min highlight reel.
  8. iusedtoberich

    I need a little help identifying this Gold Crown

    Nice progress! Where will it go in your house?
  9. iusedtoberich

    My Fargorate progression

    Me vs Tom (the backer from the last session), starting in a few minutes. 571 vs 585. Backpocket 9 ball.
  10. iusedtoberich

    The very first glimpse of AI run-out intelligence

    How is the model trained? I'd imagine the best way would be to feed it thousands of hours of pro pool?
  11. iusedtoberich

    My Fargorate progression

    It was just a way of showing it went full circle, since I started this thread mentioned those two guys, and finally they came up again (together) 3 years later. I don't know that I got 25 points better in the 3 years, or they did either. All 3 of us have been gambling with each other since the...
  12. iusedtoberich

    My Fargorate progression

    Yeah, that was the rub. 1- I hate 8 ball. 2- he in particularly slow. My buddies were all laughing at me for playing, including the backer. haha.
  13. iusedtoberich

    I need a little help identifying this Gold Crown

    The best match I saw on our pool room's triple shimmed GC1 was Danny Bassavich vs the owner Bob Maidoff. This was about 1998/9 I want to say, when Danny was still on the "road". They played a race to 10 in 9 ball for I think 500. Bob won the first set and Danny the second. Both sets were close.
  14. iusedtoberich

    I need a little help identifying this Gold Crown

    Yes, it's crazy the difference. Actually a triple shimmed GC is WAY easier than a factory pro-cut diamond. The Diamond has a way deeper shelf, and the facing angles are further from parallel. Both result in more rejected balls. What used to be the toughest table in pool, is now easier than a...
Back
Top