Recent content by Jaden

  1. Jaden

    Top five 9Ball Players of all time?

    Maybe but you're still talking about 3-5 years of play, not 20. Archer was the best player for over a decade, Efren for 4, Shane for 2, a few years just doesn't cut it, sorry.
  2. Jaden

    Top five 9Ball Players of all time?

    I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Josh is currently my favorite player, but it is WAY TOO early to add him to best of all time conversations and to put him ahead of Shane at this point, is prima facie ridiculous.
  3. Jaden

    Funny pic/gif thread...

  4. Jaden

    Dealing with cheats

    The reason they came up with one solid in one corner and a stripe in the other is that they did statistical analysis in the 90's that showed that was the only thing that made a difference. Whether it's possible with a second ball break and one in the side to better control it, is another story...
  5. Jaden

    Dealing with cheats

    That's not cheating. I just about lost my $h17 back in the day when my opponent moved his coin an extra spot. When he refused to move it back and denied it and his friend backed him up, I ran 3 out(racks) to finish the set. Never gambled with him again. If I notice pattern racking I just mention...
  6. Jaden

    Funny pic/gif thread...

    A technology advanced enough is indistinguishable from magic. Some people have conjectured that the fantasy series, the wheel of time by Robert Jordan is actually about a distant future where the remnants of an advanced civilization are exactly that after the technology went awry causing cataclysm.
  7. Jaden

    John Schmidt runs 820

    I've traveled all over the US and I've seen more (well, at least as many) 12 foot snooker tables as 10 footers. However, most american snooker tables are setup for golf and gambling than actually playing snooker. my high break was on a 10 footer (86), but I also had a 73 on a 12 foot, and that...
  8. Jaden

    Realignment for Mosconi/Reyes cup events

    oh the deuce you say, you mean it no longer takes an entire oontinent to beat the US? lol
  9. Jaden

    Down time due to surgery

    No, way too painful to do anything like that. I once slept on it wrong and couldn't feel or move it for several hours.
  10. Jaden

    Down time due to surgery

    Not at all, the point was to get everyone talking about it so I appreciate the input. Yes my left should was a complete reverse shoulder arthroplasty and so is this one on the right. That's why I quiped in another thread that you can now call me the bionic pool player, lol. I'll be working the...
  11. Jaden

    Down time due to surgery

    I know army intelligence is....
  12. Jaden

    Funny pic/gif thread...

    Turntables were available long before the radio, or other recorded media.
  13. Jaden

    Down time due to surgery

    Yeah with my left shoulder I kept wondering why I was having so much difficulty jumping (I was taught by one of the best jumpers) It turned out that I had no rotator cuff movement and my only shoulder movement was me manipulating it with my shoulder blade. After the surgery, I'm back to...
  14. Jaden

    Down time due to surgery

    Oh yeah, I forgot to add that yesterday I had my preop and the doctor had them take new xrays and there was like a free floating piece of bone in my arm not attached to anything. The doctor says "Yeah you got some bone in there, we'll get in there and clean that trashy shoulder up" His exact...
  15. Jaden

    Funny pic/gif thread...

    We used to call that trick a tabletop in BMX....
Back
Top