Recent content by june-bug

  1. J

    Dealing with cheats

    Roland Garcia pattern racked his way right to winning the Texas Open. It was essentially the same exact run out every single rack. Apparently he did it all the way through the tournament as there was no rule against it. They need to make a rule though. He can play with anyone but won by being...
  2. J

    Recommendations for 16-ball Ball Cleaner

    The Carivia ball cleaner is reviewed in this video. Sounds pretty good to me.
  3. J

    New FusionCue game called Maze. Ultimate way to develop soft hands

    Your comment had me curious so I took a few tokes and clicked the link. Still not quite sure WTF I just watched.
  4. J

    Taom V10

    I have a hard time comprehending how anyone would be OK with saving a few bucks buying the counterfeit V10's from Wally World or anywhere else. I've bought two authentic V10's in the last couple of years and they last forever. Why risk it for a few bucks and then try to justify by claiming it's...
  5. J

    Cue ID help please

    That's a nice looking cue. I remember my dad having a cue in the 80's with a very similar tan looking joint collar. Interested to find out who made it.
  6. J

    Kamui Tips Q/A

    I recently had a Kamui Athlete medium installed on a carbon fiber shaft and so far I really like it. But what is the difference between Athlete, Black, Original etc.?
  7. J

    Pros and their cues

    Well I use a Joss and my 4 year old granddaughter thinks I'm a pro so does that count?
  8. J

    Feedback on betting odds for US Open

    Why are some races going to 9 but most 8?
  9. J

    Phoenix Open - August 18-22

    SVB vs. Johnny tonight at 9:00 cst
  10. J

    Phoenix Open - August 18-22

    Mickey goofed big time on that last safety attempt at hill, hill.
  11. J

    Drop Pockets vs Ball Return Tables in Tournaments

    I like the sound of ball return tables.
  12. J

    Have You Played Short Rack 9 Ball?

    Flipping coins is boring. Pool is more fun
  13. J

    30 min practice spurts.. better then hit a million balls?

    I rushed it and let off my stroke.
  14. J

    30 min practice spurts.. better then hit a million balls?

    Yeah, kind of like that hill hill, long straight in 10 ball I missed last night at league. Stung real bad. Went home and shot that same shot for about 30 minutes. Just pissed me off to miss a shot that I ordinarily nail.
  15. J

    Ultimate pool Kansas

    I personally, like it when it comes down to the wire. Fun to watch.
Back
Top