Recent content by Lilbitfurthur

  1. L

    a couple cue maintenance questions

    Yes v3 is where its at. I bought a runout dial micrometer, v3 has a spot to install it. I actually like the drill drive because I can adjust speed easily.
  2. L

    a couple cue maintenance questions

    I bought the night café 3-d printed one , the complete set was less than 200 bucks. For me , it works excellent for replacing tips. Even did super hard 'icebreaker' & 'double face' break tips. For the money, Im pretty happy.
  3. L

    Coos Cue

    Picked this one up from John a few years ago, near perfect shape, make offer
  4. L

    Tips or tricks for fixing a boo-boo

    I feel i treat my cues pretty great, but you know , chip happens.
  5. L

    Tips or tricks for fixing a boo-boo

    I have not had good luck with sending cues in for refinishing.... samsara never returned my cue so a total loss. Does the company you mentioned have a good track record?
  6. L

    Tips or tricks for fixing a boo-boo

    Id like to fix or at least slow down the little chips in my butt finish . I was thinking a little clear fingernail polish might keep them from getting bigger.... any thoughts ?
  7. L

    Very entertaining one pocket match on youtube

    Thanks so much for posting this, very fun match to watch . In fact I watched it twice already !
  8. L

    Info on old cue

    Your right on all that ShootingArts, and I didn't expect to have a collectors item , but it stick is an oddball that I wanted info on. The joint was repaired after I broke it , so at least half of joint isnt original. The hemp string i put on after the original fell off. I did play with this...
  9. L

    Info on old cue

    Thank you for response 👍
  10. L

    Info on old cue

    So early 1900's ? Although very light it still shoots pretty good ....
  11. L

    Info on old cue

    I did the wrap a long time ago , its hemp. I can't remember what was on before, but possibly Irish linen ... I broke the original joint , on the butt side I think , and it was repaired so thats what you see... Thanks for your input!
  12. L

    Info on old cue

    Hello, I am hoping do gain some insight as to this old cue of mine. It was given to me by my grandpa, he had a small pinball/billiard place in Texas in the 70's. I slammed it in my car door about 30 years ago and it was damaged at the joint. Would like to know the approximate year it was made...
  13. L

    New Here? - Introduce Yourself

    Greetings from Oregon ! This seems like cool place for pool stuff, glad to be here.
Back
Top