Recent content by skor

  1. skor

    Savannah “The RoadRunner” Easton using a wood shaft?

    Tests that were made by the company that produce and sell the Z3 today, most cue manufacturers offer LD CF shafts so most players don't need to look for a different shaft, things were different when Predator were the only ones offering good wooden LD shafts and again, many pros used those...
  2. skor

    Savannah “The RoadRunner” Easton using a wood shaft?

    On the performance side of things, the top CF shaft do create less deflection than top LD wood shafts. Does it matters? yes! it will make any player at ant level more consistent, pro players understand this and this why the majority of them have adopted LD shaft in the last 30 years. And keep...
  3. skor

    Just picked up a Monster AC cue. Whatch’all think?

    Nice cue. I love his cues. I have an old “simple” 8points player he made and it plays amazing, it was my main player for years
  4. skor

    What's in my case - 2007 edition

    Found this old photo on my computer while looking for something... My kit in 2007 Case - Talisman 3x5, one of the first he made, first case that had two back straps McDaniel Q88 Jacoby D4 Predator BK2 Mezz jump cue Predator 314-2 and the original OB shaft, both fit both cues. I still have it...
  5. skor

    Help identifying lucasi cue model

    This design was made a lot in different colors, all from around 2000. Back then, they were sold for about $200 I guess it's worth today about $400 in mint condition. I doubt that you'll find a model number for it if even Cue&Case can't help you.
  6. skor

    Simple way to convert srew-in tips cues to glued tips cues

    Give them to a cue smith to install proper ferrules and tips Or put them in the garbage
  7. skor

    Anyone else prefer the Mezz Sigma over the WX900 or am i just stupid?

    I don’t think that 3 sessions are enough to learn and get used to a shaft. Especially when it has a different diameter and deflection characteristics. Even if you think that you got the aiming right, in many situations we fall back to what we’re used to. And obviously you haven’t gotten the...
  8. skor

    Is straights making a come back?

    Still alive in Europe and it's one of the disciplines being played at the European pool championship
  9. skor

    Travis Nelson your cue is finished..

    beautiful! this one is right up my ally :) Congrats and enjoy
  10. skor

    Bad home table

    Same here. I’ve been playing in an 8ball league at this pretty big pool hall that is far from perfect conditions but was tolerable for a while, last 6 months they really let the place go. I decided to quit the league and stop going there. Businesses should respect their patrons a bit more to...
  11. skor

    Bad home table

    I don’t bother playing if the conditions are not decent. Why suffer while doing things that you love?
  12. skor

    Some AI levity...................

    So instead of Arnold Schwarzenegger we'll get Joe Rogan.... no thanks, we don't need AI at all!
  13. skor

    A small treat for my birthday

    This just came in time for my birthday (3 days late but let's not get petty here). I absolutely don't need it but was really interested to see how it performs against the 314-2 and other shafts that I own. It's a real shame that it has very limited joint options. Will hit the pool hall on...
  14. skor

    Junior Pool Is a Complicated World

    Basically I disagree. Where he is going? I don’t know but definitely not to the top of the world
  15. skor

    Junior Pool Is a Complicated World

    Actually, in many organizations, athletes are forbidden many things that may hurt the image of the organization or the sport. Gambling is definitely one of those things.
Back
Top