Recent content by Xdecemberguy

  1. X

    I am looking to buy Pro Aramith, Premier or Premium Balls, are there any real differences in playability?

    Yes. Every tournament billiard balls set I have played with is slightly different than the crapper balls they give out at the pool hall. The balls are slightly bigger in most instances and the crisp sound of phenolic resin is great. Plus no chips or cracks for a more consistent game play and way...
  2. X

    Pool cue cases

    Don't get a butterfly case unless you like to take your time packing up. Have to find a flat surface that is not being use and it takes up too much space just to get your cues out. Was a PITA. Currently I have a Jacoby XL case 3x5 and a Elight pool case. Has springs on the bottom for your butts...
  3. X

    Chalk gate at the open !!!!

    Sounds like Appleton is a being a little bitch...wait until he realizes how many people and billiards rooms only use masters..what a clown. Mad that he lost and is looking for an excuse. I hope all his opponents in the future only use Masters...Live rent free in his head..sore loser.
  4. X

    Push Foul Explanation

    Sounds like he's not controlling his cue after the shot or watching where its going after the shot. Probably to busy looking at the cue ball and not noticing he's glazing other balls with his shaft on his stroke.
  5. X

    Where are all the CF butts?

    Numerous reasons I would never buy a carbon fiber cue butt. One, I like to support craftsmen making something special. Two, wood has a great feed back and the proper weight naturally. Three, it gives me a reason to take care of my property. I'm not a lazy slob. Four, I enjoy keeping some part...
  6. X

    Our predator prices coming down finally?

    Love my Predator Ikon 4-3
  7. X

    Cue Design: Unpopular opinion?

    One of my favorite..💘
  8. X

    Cue Design: Unpopular opinion?

    Haha..😄 Green is considered one of the most lucky color all over the world. Eye=super rare, money=wealth, Irish shamrock 🍀 =lucky...china= one of the most popular for good health... what crack are you smoking..love the cue.
  9. X

    Back pain while playing

    IBUPROFEN with something to eat. Get a cheap bottle and keep it in your bag. I get shoulder pain from long traing and stretching so much with my bridge hand. Works great.
  10. X

    Dynaspheres and WNT Launch Major Partnership as the New Balls of the Tour

    Wow..thats BORING!! Even the cheap crapper balls at my local pool hall use those colors. Yes..they're nice but that same for the last what....century... Next time try Chocolate ice cream..it will blow your mind..honky..
  11. X

    PNS 988 cloth

    If a balls catches that Registered log at the right contact point it's going to effect the ball play...Looks raised. Bad install.
  12. X

    Dynaspheres and WNT Launch Major Partnership as the New Balls of the Tour

    Nothing wrong with these balls.. you old timers like to complain about any change after decades of the same crap... it's time for a change..
  13. X

    Radial vs Uni-Loc: Is there really a big difference?

    Depends..Some uni-lock pins I have seen are only protruding about a 1/4 inch up out of the cue butt and then only require half a turn to get tight..these I have had come lose a few times..but others that protrude a little more that require about 1.5 turns before getting secure are good to go no...
  14. X

    Authentic Aramiths? Opinions

    They look real to me..The yellowing is a sign of a good phenolic resin I read and I think that is what is throwing the color off slightly.
  15. X

    Which balls to get?

    Acros II..The best set hands down. Bright colors that pop, 99% phenolic resin, great design with bullseye markings on one side and the Predator Logo on the other and made by the best in the business Aramith. Used in professional tournaments the most I would say but the Aramith Blacks are used...
Back
Top