Albin Ouschan wins Predator Cues Premier League Pool title

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Albin Ouschan has won the inaugural Predator Cues Premier League Pool beating Joshua Filler 7-5 in the final at Stadium MK, Milton Keynes live on DAZN in the USA, and networks worldwide including Matchroom.Live.

Go to post

speedi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very difficult to follow the matches time wise, with no graphics or announcements to let one know the schedule of play.

And what's up with table # 2 getting all the live coverage? Van Boening seemed to be segregated for the whole tournament to table #1, which was
never shown live except for short periods between matches on table #2.

I can't be the only person who thought the tournament was severely lacking in graphics, timely announcements, and a disregard for pool fans outside the arena.

oknazevad

Registered
Very difficult to follow the matches time wise, with no graphics or announcements to let one know the schedule of play.

And what's up with table # 2 getting all the live coverage? Van Boening seemed to be segregated for the whole tournament to table #1, which was
never shown live except for short periods between matches on table #2.

I can't be the only person who thought the tournament was severely lacking in graphics, timely announcements, and a disregard for pool fans outside the arena.

Table 1 was the one on DAZN streams, and had the full commentary. Table 2 was the secondary table on YouTube and Facebook with no commentary. And I thought they did a good job with announcing the matchups and schedule, which was frequently shown during the streams.

fish on

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Table 1 was the one on DAZN streams, and had the full commentary. Table 2 was the secondary table on YouTube and Facebook with no commentary. And I thought they did a good job with announcing the matchups and schedule, which was frequently shown during the streams.
Great event like to se crowd shots and interaction with spectators with this tremendous fun tournament ty matchroom and best to Emily

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Two questions:

1. Will DAZN be streaming the World Pool Championships between March 23rd and April 2nd? I think they did in 2021.

2. DAZN subscriptions run for a month. If you start your subscription on (say) March 5th in order to view the complete World Pool Championship, will you then also be able to view the Table One streams from the Premier League event that just ended, at least until a month from the day that event ended? Or in order to view those Table One streams, would you have had to have been a subscriber during that event?

ronnie

@Taxi Did you checked that you can watch all Events in the US? I wasn´t sure about this.

Also: The World Pool Championships are scheduled to 5th - 9th of April 2022

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
@Taxi Did you checked that you can watch all Events in the US? I wasn´t sure about this.

Also: The World Pool Championships are scheduled to 5th - 9th of April 2022
It's not certain, but it looks like at least the World Pool Championships are going to be streamed live on DAZN in the U. S., but not on Matchroom for U.S. viewers. Hard to tell whether the Table 1 Premier League events will be available to DAZN monthly subscribers for 30 days after it ended, if you didn't have an active subscription at the time of that event. I'm hoping that if I start a 30 day subscription on the 15th I'll be able to watch both events in their entirety, but I don't know that for sure.

I was wrong about the WPC schedule, although I'm seeing 4/6 - 4/10 rather than 4/5 - 4/9. This may be just the time zone difference .