T-Rex vs The Lion!! Who do you guys like?

Slick53

Registered
Yes Alex looked a little fatigued. Maybe if Tony keeps taking those smoke breaks and Chilln’, and Alex hits balls and runs around the table entire time Tony is gone, he will eventually get tired!

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes Alex looked a little fatigued. Maybe if Tony keeps taking those smoke breaks and Chilln’, and Alex hits balls and runs around the table entire time Tony is gone, he will eventually get tired!
actually
i like that alex stays and hits balls
he is staying in rhythm
go alex !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
T-Rex vs The Lion day three starts at 4pm central TODAY!!
High Stakes-Great Players-Great commentary!!
One Pocket at the highest level.
Tune in and sweat the last two days of this colossal match up between two of the top 1 PKT players on the planet.

Copy of A New Design (3) (7).jpg

Reactions: bbb

RunEmOut08

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think the score could actually be worse for Tony than it is. Alex has been in control pretty much the entire match. It’s been impressive to watch how well Alex is hitting it!

Reactions: bbb

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the score could actually be worse for Tony than it is. Alex has been in control pretty much the entire match. It’s been impressive to watch how well Alex is hitting it!
Alex played really good the first day. Not quiet as good yesterday. Of course I haven’t got to watch all the games because I have had to go to work early in the morning but tonight I get to watch it all.

It’s been a good match but I’ve never felt like Tony has put much pressure on Alex. Tony has had some chances that he let get away and you just can’t do that against Alex.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol.

Lou Figueroa
not to ruin your action
(but Larry won't bet anyways)
All good Lou 😃

I’m actually surprised it’s not closer.

I have 100 on Alex, I wasn’t sure who I bet on. I didn’t have a favorite so I made the first bet I saw. Happened to be on Alex.