Jeanette Lee Vs Excerpt - Not in Remission

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
AzBilliards and Accu-Stats Video Productions have been given the opportunity to share selected excerpts from the upcoming documentary Jeanette Lee Vs, which will premiere on Tuesday December 13th at 8pm EST on ESPN.

This documentary tells the story of Jeanette Lee, from her beginnings in the world of billiards, through her diagnosis with scoliosis and eventually her ongoing fight with cancer.

In this excerpt, Jeanette talks about finding out she was not in remission.

Immediately following the premiere of the documentary, the American Poolplayers Association will be conducting an online interview with Jeanette and a number of special guests on their Facebook and YouTube pages. Jeanette will be joined by producers from the film along with Tom George, Mike Panozzo, Maki Hsieh (the Executive Director of the Asian American Hall of Fame who will speak about the impact of the film on Asian Americans particularly women) and Jonathan Karron (Chief Marketing Officer of The V Foundation for Cancer Research).

Go to post

Floyd_M

"Have Cue, Will Travel"
Silver Member
If I could, I would give Jeanette a month of my life.
If others could also she would live . . .
. . . Something good will surface for you, so hang in there Jeanette.
I'm rooting for you. I'm sure many others also.

Floyd_M

"Have Cue, Will Travel"
Silver Member
Of all of the excerpts we were sent, this one choked me up the most.

Mike
Jeanette & I had several chats over the past 5-ish years, got to know her a little more than the usual questions about pool.
Like so many say, she takes time to care.
It's a hard pill to swallow hearing someone like her has terminal issues, it just ain't right. The GOOD ONE'S leave us way to soon.
😞

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Last I heard, (a month or so ago) she was doing well and feeling stronger every day.