SHOUTOUT TO BOB DZURICKY!

HelpMeScrubs0013

Wanna say this guy is top tier class. Needed a partial shaft done that I had sitting for awhile. Shipped it to him, next day after he got it he started on it. He had it done within a few days. He went extra mile an added phenolic threads to it an didn't just thread it an call it good so I wouldn't strip them out. He did exactly what i needed done. The turn around time was amazing. If you need something done fast an top quality which are 2 that usually don't go together in cue world call him!! Kuddos to you BOB an thank you!!

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wanna say this guy is top tier class. Needed a partial shaft done that I had sitting for awhile. Shipped it to him, next day after he got it he started on it. He had it done within a few days. He went extra mile an added phenolic threads to it an didn't just thread it an call it good so I wouldn't strip them out. He did exactly what i needed done. The turn around time was amazing. If you need something done fast an top quality which are 2 that usually don't go together in cue world call him!! Kuddos to you BOB an thank you!!
Yes indeed. The man is a treasure, and a good friend.
👍

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You're welcome. 😁

stikapos

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very smart man. However, I wanted the very same thing done to my shafts and he discouraged, saying it would ruin the value of the cue. Call me confused.

Sheldon

dontneednostinkintitle
Silver Member
Very smart man. However, I wanted the very same thing done to my shafts and he discouraged, saying it would ruin the value of the cue. Call me confused.
Two different things. You're comparing creating threads to replacing existing ones.

fab944

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
What kind of cue/shafts were you looking to the work done? If they are from a custom cue, I could see his point of diminishing the value of an original cue/shaft.

dzcues

Silver Member
Just saw this thread. Thanks for the encouraging words, everyone.
I don't recall the circumstances with stikapos' request. The last email from him was 4 yrs ago and discussed a SP, not a shaft. If it was some kind of instant message from within an app, I don't check those unless I get an email notifying me of the message.
That said, you make an important distinction, Sheldon. I often turn away unnecessary work as I have enough to keep me busy. I'm a firm believer in not fixing things that aren't broken. It's possible that this describes stikapos situation.