Mezz Cues

QuietStorm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm looking for an ACE-2180, but the cue appears to be sold out on Mezz online and from its distributors. Maybe I haven't looked in the right places, but it seems Mezz is a difficult cue to buy in the US.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
J&J has a new Exceed cue. Can I say HOLY Mutha about the price, without getting in trouble? It does have two 'special' rings!!

QuietStorm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for recommending J&J. I decided to keep it simple and bought an EC9 w/ Exceed Pro shaft. I've played with a Hybrid Pro II shaft for five years and I've got use to its crisp, firm hit with the LD. I hope the Exceed provides a similar hit and feel.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for recommending J&J. I decided to keep it simple and bought an EC9 w/ Exceed Pro shaft. I've played with a Hybrid Pro II shaft for five years and I've got use to its crisp, firm hit with the LD. I hope the Exceed provides a similar hit and feel.
I own a 30 inch ex pro shaft and am very happy with it. Deflection is lower than my full wood shafts which took a bit of adjusting.

Can’t tell you how it compares to a full carbon shaft because I do not own any.

OldOrvis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I own a 30 inch ex pro shaft and am very happy with it. Deflection is lower than my full wood shafts which took a bit of adjusting.

Can’t tell you how it compares to a full carbon shaft because I do not own any.
The EX Pro shaft is by far the best shaft on the market IMO.......I have owned a lot of different ones and I like it better than the ignite for sure

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The EX Pro shaft is by far the best shaft on the market IMO.......I have owned a lot of different ones and I like it better than the ignite for sure.
I have a keen interest in trying a Becue with the new engage shaft. That may be more about my love of things Italian but the Italians are phenomenal artisans. And there is Sophia!

It’s my belief they did a lot of research on the Becue shafts from all angles, including harmonics.

Back to your comment that you prefer the Ex Pro over the Ignite, I have heard that same thing from a pro that plays with Mezz products.

Thanks for your input.