Jump Cue Recommendations

murdoc23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Imagine if you will...
You're a 550 Fargo player.
You jump ok, Prefer a dart technique.
And the wife gives you $300 for a birthday gift to get a dedicated jump cue.
What's you're pick?

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Imagine if you will...
You're a 550 Fargo player.
You jump ok, Prefer a dart technique.
And the wife gives you $300 for a birthday gift to get a dedicated jump cue.
What's you're pick?
Those bungee jump cues are pretty damn fine cues. You won't find a better jumper for $60.

I'm unsure if I had a $300 budget for one though. I'd probably get one of the JFlowers 3 piece jump cues. I have a buddy that has one and it performs really well. IDK if it's on the same level as some of the higher dollar ones but it feels really good and jumps easily.

Scratch85

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Cuetec Cynergy Propel

I’m a big fan of the the Propel but not sure $300 will buy a new one. Gamble up the $300 until you have enough to buy a Propel. It’ll be fun on both ends of the purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flakeandrun

Is second hand an issue?
I had a Musashi Tengu cheap, would still be using that if I didn't bust it.
fantastic cue, picked mine up second hand for around $150

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not even close.

Jacoby.

I honestly don't think there's a better one out there for a dart style jumper.

You'll have $'s left over too...

Fore Rail

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You got one for sale for $300? 😄
I’m a big fan of the the Propel but not sure $300 will buy a new one. Gamble up the $300 until you have enough to buy a Propel. It’ll be fun on both ends of the purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course $300 won't buy a new one, but it gets you most of the way there. Shouldn't need another jump cue after that purchase.

Of course you could buy a Jacoby for less than $200, but will you stick with that one or end up spending more money on another jump cue in the future.

Flakeandrun

Of course $300 won't buy a new one, but it gets you most of the way there. Shouldn't need another jump cue after that purchase.

Of course you could buy a Jacoby for less than $200, but will you stick with that one or end up spending more money on another jump cue in the future.
Or you could buy KF (KouFa), Eclat, LiSi (CueLee's) all for a reasonable enough price. All competent and reasonably made/priced.
There's actually quite a lot of options in this bracket. I would get something second hand but loved for the price point.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
A decade ago I bought a Lucasi jump cue for $60 (probably close to $100 now) and it works just fine.
{{Very similar to the J&J Billiards branded jump cue}}

This gives you $200 for games, gambling, and drinks,.......
I might know a guy that has one of those for sale.
I don't think they are $60 anymore.
🤔😁

Rusty Dutch

Can recommend the Tiger jump cue. Perfect for dart.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
I got a 3 piece jump break cue at one of the National events in Vegas a long time ago. 65 or 75 dollars. It serves me just fine.
1713783023153.png

HelpMeScrubs0013

Wasting your money buying a cheap jump cue. Don't listen to these guys. Save an buy a more expensive one. Dart jump is a joke. Not as accurate as jumping other way.

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wasting your money buying a cheap jump cue. Don't listen to these guys. Save a buy a more expensive one. Dart jump is a joke. Not as accurate as jumping other way.

He specified a dart stroke. It works very well for some people, and for some people it's a requirement due to physical limitations.

I admit, I always chuckle at people who think more expensive is necessarily better.

Last edited: