Jump Cue Recommendations

briankenobi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
or about in trick shots you jump all the time and do it for a living and us normies only when we need to
It is true I do it jump more than regular pool players, however the idea is still the same. Technique is more important than the cue. I have taught people with the most basic of jump cues to dart jump and get over the blocking ball will high frequency. The idea of the video would use three different jump cues of 3 different price points, but do the same thing with them.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
The price points reminds me. Back in the day 😉 when I could play. My observation was that the people that came into the room with top dollar instruments and All the gear were the least likely to know how to use it. The guy that had his 2 piece cue in a plastic bag with rubber band to seal it was likely to be a handful on the pool tables.
The flip side of that observation was that more often than not the one with the high dollar equipment wouldn't bet a dollar that water was wet. While the low budget gear guys had no qualms about putting it all on the line. Shrug 🤷‍♂️

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Imagine if you will...
You're a 550 Fargo player.
You jump ok, Prefer a dart technique.
And the wife gives you $300 for a birthday gift to get a dedicated jump cue.
What's you're pick?
Pechauer makes a decent jumper for about 1/2 that bankroll;)

skiergd011013

I have the pechauer and i have either made a good hit, or made the ball every time (probably used it 8 times or so) The thing is almost too easy to use.

Flakeandrun

Many Finnish pro´s says me that new Predator jump cue is just too good. Many curse because not sponsored by Predator so they can´t use it :D
Hate Predator, and will agree it's actually a bloody nice stick. Price is still nutso, and luck to get mine second hand. Wouldn't be paying full price. It's the best thing they sell (and the break speed app after that). The rest is all a bit meh. For reasons I can't be bothered to rant about on a sunny Wednesday.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jacoby standard or Pechauer. I just can’t see paying $500 plus for a jump cue. I think in buy a Gilbert J/B and shoot with it too for not much more.