Digital Pool no longer free!

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't like vulture comments on other people's products.

Digital Pool is legitimate, and it offers different tiers. The entry-level tier is still free.

What you offer is lack-luster and under-whelming. Don't post a comment like this again.

Digital Pool pricing:
1716069394612.png

rementis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lightning Chip is totally free, and not limited to 32 players. :)

It's super fast, features texting and web based reporting!

rementis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LMAO what a tough guy. :eek:

I get why you're pissed but man the delivery is pretty silly. You gonna send some goons to kneecap a fella or something? You gonna tell his mommy on him? You have no more authority here than the next guy.

I really don't get the anger. Digital Pool is no longer free. That is not a controversial or untrue statement. I simply pointed out other software you might try if you are interested. Lots of chip tourneys run on Lightning Chip, you can go through all the results right there on the website.

Stew boo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OP has the right to advertise his product and his claim wasn't false. Also, what makes the product so lackluster and underwhelming? You just called him out on his statement now its time to back up yours.

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I said that I don’t like it. Not that he doesn’t have rights. Say “competing products” instead of a brand’s name, otherwise it is bad taste and frowned upon here. Nobody has to do what I say, but I made myself clear.

I have no affiliation with Digital Pool.

rementis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I said that I don’t like it. Not that he doesn’t have rights. Say “competing products” instead of a brands name, otherwise it is bad taste and frowned upon here. Nobody has to do what I say, but I made myself clear.

I have no affiliation with Digital Pool.
I have an idea... I'll continue to say anything I like, and you can just scroll down to a post you like better. :)

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
If AZB starts charging me to post on the forum, that would be a game worth talking about in theory. This place is not Iran.

Badpenguin

I don't like vulture comments on other people's products.

Digital Pool is legitimate, and it offers different tiers. The entry-level tier is still free.

What you offer is lack-luster and under-whelming. Don't post a comment like this again.

It is a command-line based app for chip tournaments only, hardly any competition in Digital Pool's space.

But the guy has a point, Digital Pool only supports over 32 player tournaments starting at $25 monthly, that isn't free unless you are a very small pool room.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Digital Pool is an outstanding platform that continues to improve. Is there a thread somewhere about the new offerings within Digital Pool and what each level of membership provides?

Monti

I looked around for a chip tournament software. Came across both of these and finally decided to use Budtour.com. They are about 50$ for a full year and customer service was superb. It wasn’t actually the first one I was going to choose but one of the other ones took about 2 weeks to get back to me so lost out. If you need one I recommend it