G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gerry, if you could do a you tube with the OB on the rail and the CB at different locations not on the rail using the numbered positions from the chart. If you could say what position, what visual and sweep it would be appreciated. If you do it, let me know as I'm subscribed to your you tube and don't want to miss it.
    I tried to send you a pm but your inbox is full..............................
    Thanks, John
    Hi Gerry,

It was good to see you on Saturday, too bad I did win against Jay it would it be fun to play each other again. Anyway, do you have a copy of Max Eberle DVD`s...if yest let me know. I`m also looking for is book called `Zen Pool`, let me know if you could help.

Lucas
    No problem Gerry, I understand that. I`m looking forward to test it, let me know when you`ll get it.

See you later my firend.

Lucas
    Lucas Cue Shop
    Gerry,

I like the idea, but I need to test this cue first. I am serious, because I know Steve does got work and he has a great reputation as a cue maker.

Talk to you later.

Thanks,
    Lucas
    Hi Gerry,

Happy New Year Gerry and all the best to your familly.

I want a test your Lomax cue, how much you want for your old Lomax butt. If I like it, I mint have a Predator 314 done by Steve for your old butt.

In the mean time, gave me the specs of your old Lomax butt. Weight, wrap, joint, pin etc.

Take care my friend.

Lucas
    Lucas Cue Shop
    Hi Gerry,

Look at this, a Ebony Schon butt for cheap. Similar to your Lomax cue.

Ebony Schon Butt - Yesterday, 05:28 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schon STL-1EB ebony butt with black leather wrap. Unusual ringwork of alternating nickel silver and turquoise. Simple but classy.

Some light marks and scratches, nothing serious.

15.8 oz.

Rolls flat.

This is for the butt only, however, if you'd like a shaft, I have Schon shafts that fit.

$350 plus shipping
    Attached Images

Lucas
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…