BryanC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Played with it for bout two hrs, gonna take a lil gettin used to, I've never played with a stiff shaft like these before, but I think I will like it after a while.

I don't know how to give you credit for a great transaction, if you wanna give me some clues, I will give it a try.
    Bryan

Sent money (425.00) for butt and two shafts, pls include joint protectors shown if you can

Thanks
    Darrell Randolph
    Bryan

I have been trying to send the money several times this am. It won't go thru to the address you provided. Paypal keeps saying "enter a valid address or email acct", it did refer to a .com (could it be the .net thats the problem). I am not very familiar with things, but I have sent money before on paypal and I think I am doing it correctly.

Can you provide another address or suggest something?
    Bryan

If all is right with the cue I will send you the money paypal, I assume you don't ship til you get the money, right?

There will be no problem on my end, I am 65 yrs old and retired and have been a member here for over a year. If you widh to talk on phone first, call me at 7547799352.

Pls advise where to send paypal.
    Bryan

There's another McDermott for sale on here now. Pls let me know about your cue by the end of today, so I can buy the other cue if necessary and not lose it. I would rather buy yours.
    Bryan

I want the cue. I PM'd you previously about the specs (Darmoose) Pls get back with arrangements and I will send $.

Thank you
    Darrell Randolph
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…