bklynjava
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• hay, don't see you here very much lately. what's happening with you? looks like it will 2016 before we come to the Big Apple for our 50th anniversary. wife wants to know if we are going to play heads up? do we play $100.00 a rack or for a beer? lol. I have a nice Jacoby LTD, 6 of 6, for sale or trade. $1000.00 new in 2009. are there any Jacoby guys in the City? it is listed on AZ. you got anything I might like? I really hope we can play a few racks in the future. I am into one pocket now. do you play? did you ever go to the 30" shaft? it is a lifesaver on the 7' tables. hope to hear from you. your friend Ron
    hi Pat. been awhile. how ru? waiting for a Jacoby 60" SP i ordered at the Derby in January. i am selling my BK2 & Predator 2x4 case. just threaded it. thought maybe you might be interested. did you ever get any info on that Europeon cue? due to wife's health, won't be visiting NYC this year. still want you to give me some lessons,lol. your friend. Ron
    Hi pat chef Paul are u still looking for the bk3 if so let me know they should be in end of next week let me know and maybe u might know of others that might wont thanks Paul
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…