B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Rich,
    Looks like I may have a buddy available to come with me this Sunday if you're available.
    I just wish we could get the pics though email for piece of mind before then.
    You could be days away from getting your space back...surprise for the wife too when she gets back from her cruise...lol.

Scott
    I'm considering selling a Brunswick gold crown I or II, not sure what if it's a 1 or 2, it's all original the sides are a salmon color - does this help? It came out of a local pool hall. in upstate NY. I would rate overall condition to be good to very good. One problem though, one of the pieces of slate is broken in half. I played on this table with the broken slate and it doesn't effect the play - the person that set the table up glued the slate together and I never knew it was broken. My question is, what is this table worth? It is currenlty taken apart and in storage?
    thanks
    I'm considering selling a Brunswick gold crown I or II, not sure what it is, it all original the sides are a salmon color. It came out of a local pool hall. I would rate overall condition to be VG. One problem though, one of the pieces of slate is broken in half. I played on this table with the broken slate and it doesn't effect the play - it was glued together,etc. My question is,what is this table worth? It is currenlty taken apart and in storage? thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…