oneshotwiss
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi, I am in the market for a new billiards table later this year, and I am seriously considering the Diamond Pro-Am 9'. I spoke to Aaron today at Diamond and he said that they are trying to come out with a 3 piece slate version that can be installed on a second floor, without sacrificing the leveling system. I saw a photo of your table in Show us your Home Room. How long have you had the table, and have you been happy with it? What kind of wood finish is on it? Thanks.
    hi Mark, I just wanted to say I am sorry that things fell through this weekend. If you want I can just pay you with paypal. Just send me a paypal invoice. My email address is tcreddevil@woh.rr.com. Send it and I will pay you the 750.00 as soon as I receive it. Please send the cue to home address. Dave Hutson 1501 Cheshire rd. Troy, Ohio 45373. this way you can have to money and use it for your state trip if need be. If not? Then I will catch up with you some time this week or next. I know I will be in the fort wayne area. Thanks again Dave
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…