puertorociii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Helloo!!Happy new year!!! I'm pool player from Serbia(small country central Europe),and i saw you get CJ Wiley instruction DVD..I have some instructional collection,but here in my country is very hard to get that DVD's from USA...We are restricted by law,to get something from USA unfortunately...I wanna ask you,do you want to change with files instructional?I can send you my list of videos if you are interested...All best from Serbia!!!
    Sorry for all the msgs I ment to ask you, before you sell the cue would you please pm me or text me my #is (812)480 9628. The more I look at that cue the more I would really like to own it. I have been through 20 or better cues trying to find the one lol.my Diveney plays extremely well if I had the cash I would just buy it from ya. I've heard nothing but great things about Mr. Tucker and the craftsmanship, and playability. I hope we can work something out. Thanks again
    I also have a 2x4 Dennis.Swift tooled case that looks flawless. That Tucker sure looks sweet!!
    Im not sure if you would interested in any trades for your Tucker sneaky? I have a really sharp Pat Diveney wrapless cue that was built with zebrawood handle and points into a nice figure redwood burl and the cue was cored with a maple dowl. Has 3 shafts obpro Diveney Lakewood shaft both are 30in and an original 29in maple shaft. If this sounds like something you might want to check out I could e-mail pics or text pics to ya. Thanks again. Bobby
    Hello Sir that's a great looking Tucker you have. How is the butt section/handle area on the cue is it on the thinner side or thicker than most? It's hard to tell by pic, I ask because I like cues with a thinner handle area and have always wanted to try one of Mr. Tuckers cues out. Thank you for your time. Bobby
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…