jkmarshall_cues
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi John . Rick Crane here ( rickyrain ) . I bought a couple of cues off you a year or so ago . I saw you were on line so I thought I'd say Hi . Hope everything is good with you and yours . The two predators you sent me are all good , LE,s 9&11 . I'm still looking for those two predator/longoni cues se 14 & 7 but the hunt is part of the fun , right haha . Take care John maybe we'll talk again .
    Reactions: jkmarshall_cues
    jkmarshall_cues
    jkmarshall_cues
    Thank you for saying Hi. I'll keep an eye out for those Predator #14 & #7. Glad to hear the LE #9 and #11 are still kicking! Hope the holidays treat your family well.
    Stay safe, John
    Hi John, sorry for the late response. I have not played since the last time that Chucj=k and I were @ McQ'S. Going north again in January, and living in west Seattle. How have you been? I changed my number, new one is 509-995-1385. I hope all is well...
    Hi there !!1 How have you been ? I hope to be able to play again in the near future , had ( what I hope will be) my last surgery yesterday. Do you still have My favorite Scruggs? I finally got a new phone , the Numbar is 509-850-5930. Hope all is well...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…