B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haven't talked to you in a while, hope you folks had Happy Holidays. Only get out to Shooter's on Tues and Wed anymore, One hole on Tuesday and big table Eight Ball on Wed. Wanted to let you know that Norman (Gubber) died in September, he had bladder cancer and it spread to other organs and lymph nodes. ttyl
    Hey nice talking with you tonight even if it was just for a minute. I really miss Olathe and our one pocket games. I have bought a couple news cues and a JB case and I am praticing all I can, I have a new cue in my Avatar I picked up in Florida when we went to go see her parents for fall break. A lot of people don't like his cues but I like it, Can you guess the maker ? Take care
    Hey was looking at the for sale section, and noticed someone selling a cue with Juma ferrules that are suppose to be chalk free. Never heard of them before
    I hope you have a nice holiday season, I'm out sending my eletronic Christmas Card's* to my old & new friends(some people I really dont even know-yet) on AZB, Happy Holidays!!!! I am in the Christmas spearit this year!!

Best,
    Eric

*This is your card :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…