muttley76
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Man.. Just saw this.. Hope all is well with you Matt and if you see Joe and any of the old gang say hello.. I stopped playing cold for a little over 3 years. Still watched and looked at AZ from time to time but that was it. No playing.. Started back about a year ago playing one night per week at best in a BCA league.. still banging them around now.. Due to work I dont have much time anymore
    War Eagle
    Hey man, just wanted to let you know that I made it safe and sound into country. Was curious when you wanted to go ahead and plan this trip to vegas, if you're still interested of course. We're trying to figure out dates for everyone's mid-tour leave, so the sooner I find out the better. Hope you're doing well brother. BTW my mailing adress is as follows:

Joshua Johnson
    Bagram Airfield
    Area 82
    APO, AE 09354
    Hey man, just wanted to let you know that I made it safe and sound into country. Was curious when you wanted to go ahead and plan this trip to vegas, if you're still interested of course. We're trying to figure out dates for everyone's mid-tour leave, so the sooner I find out the better. Hope you're doing well brother. BTW my mailing adress is as follows:

Joshua Johnson
    Bagram Airfield
    Area 82
    APO, AE 09354
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…